The new Dynafit DNA 16 pack is loaded with new features that further allow the skier to customize the pack for their specific needs. Offering height adjustable chest straps to dial in the perfect fit, and repositionable ski carry loop to find the ideal configuration to carry skis. The Dynafit DNA pack also will help your teammate when they start dragging behind by adding a rope partner support system to give the competitors maximum team efficiency. The updated ski hook-carry is still detachable but has added a magnetic safety feature that helps hold the hook from moving when stowed away. Breathable shoulder straps and an air mesh back will help keep you cool and dry when attempting to overtake a competitor. The Dynafit DNA 16 pack now will come with ice-axe speed attachment that will allow you to utilize your tools efficiently and effectively without thinking twice. Whether you’re going for a speed tour or looking to race in the Powder Keg, the DNA 16 pack deserves to be on your back.
- Soft flask pocket for easy hydration.
- Drinking system compatible to keep slurping throughout the race.
- Main compartment full side zip for easy access.
- Ice-Axe speed attachment should you need it.
- Detachable ski carrying system.
- Integrated safety box
- Height-Adjustable chest strap for perfect fit.
- Breathable shoulder straps because you're going to be heating up.
- Rope partner support system.
- Magnetic safety ski fixation.
- Repositionable ski loop.
- Shoulder adjustment.
- Anatomical air mesh back.
|Access||Top and side|
|Hydration||Soft flask compatible, reservoir compatible|
|Ski Carry||Ski carry Speed hook, Magnetic ski wrap around carrying, moveable ski loop|
|Shovel / Probe||Inside|
|Ice Axe||Speed attachment|
|Stash Pockets||One on shoulder strap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Anatomical Airmesh back panel keeps you cool on big ascents|
|Bottom Line||Feature packed race pack that won't weight you down|
|Compare to other Race Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.