The Rapid is the brother of the world-renowned Rapid Racing pack, except this is built with a higher emphasis on day-to-day use outside of a race course. The Rapid is an excellent pack for everything from racing to long days accessing technical lines. A nifty velcro crampon pouch provides easy access to crampons (camera, overmitts, water bottle, etc) without removing the pack. EZ Op Buckles on the hip belt and sternum strap allow one handed on-off use even with gloves. Padded shoulder straps and back panels on the Rapid will make light work of coaxing you into the classic one liner "just one more run."
- X-Press ski carry system with Tubular Rewind
- Extra ski carry, in case you lose a pair or can't decide between race skis and powder skis.
- Durabable Truck Bull tethering system for team pulling
- Breathable mesh on back with 4mm EVA Foam Padding
- EZ OP buckles on chest and waist to operate with gloves on
- Hydration Compatible
- Hidden Ice Axe Carry
- Internal Security Pocket
|Access||Top zipper and crampon side pocket|
|Ski Carry||X-Press with Tubular Rewind|
|Shovel / Probe||Fits in main pocket|
|Stash Pockets||Open msh|
|Team Tether||Truck Bull|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, general ski touring|
|Notes||Second ski carry for partner racing|
|Bottom Line||Great quiver of one pack|
|Compare to other Rucksacks|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.