Need brakes for the race check-in? This is the braked version of the DNA binding. With the Dynafit DNA Plus binding, the race flap and brake mechanisms are one and the same so transitions only require a single, one-handed motion - so simple that it's almost boring (if it weren't so dang cool). The binding is constructed with aluminum, carbon, and steel - just like airplanes. Don't be concerned about the materials driving up the weight because Dynafit managed to actually bring the weight down from previous models which used plastic in the heels. If you need an ISMF-compliant race binding that will last you not just one full Powderkeg but many, mount up the Dynafit DNA Plus and then confidently check in and race hard.
- Brakes are included for ISMF regulation compliance.
- One-motion transitions couldn't be easier (if you're forced to use brakes).
- Optional adjustment plates allow you to switch between your training boots or race-day boots.
- Crampon slots (+7g) are included so you can use ski crampons on icy spring mornings.
- Icebreaker pins clear debris from your toe inserts.
- Constructed out of aluminum, carbon, and steel.
||1 (no flat)|
||Aluminum, stainless steel, high strength plastic|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Slick brake design doubles as the race flap|
|Bottom Line||Check in and race with confidence|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
The 9mm stretch will probably prove to be too much for these lightweight brakes. With brakes like these, stretching only a few mm can be asked for.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.