What if lighter doesn't have to mean fewer features, and what if race bindings were synonymous with trustworthy durability? Now, thanks to the new Dynafit DNA Plus binding, it doesn't and they are. The DNA Plus is held together by aluminum, carbon, and steel - just like airplanes. Don't be concerned about the materials driving up the weight because Dynafit managed to actually bring the weight down from the largely plastic LTR 105 race binding which was previously Dynafit's flagship ultra-lightweight binding. The race flap and brake mechanism are one and the same so transitions only require a single, one-handed motion - so simple that it's almost boring (if it weren't so dang cool). If you need an ISMF-compliant race binding that will last you not just one full Powderkeg but many, mount up the Dynafit DNA Plus and race with unparalleled confidence.
- Brakes are included for ISMF regulation compliance.
- One-motion transitions couldn't be easier.
- Optional adjustment plates allow you to switch between your training boots or race-day boots.
- Icebreaker pins clear debris from your toe inserts.
- Constructed out of aluminum, carbon, and steel.
||1 (no flat)|
||Aluminum, carbon, stainless steel, high tech synthetic|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Great integrated brake design|
|Bottom Line||Durable race binding|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.