An enhanced version of the Revolution WC binding, the Revolution Brake WC is designed for those seeking the podium, albeit with an insurance policy in case their high-speed straight line doesn’t go quite according to plan: ski brakes. This also makes the binding compliant with ISMF races that require brakes. To help save valuable seconds while the clock is ticking, ATK uses their seamless Easy Entry System, which features toe geometry that allows for quick and easy step-in. For transitions, ATK has found a way to integrate the heel flap with the brakes, so that by putting the flap over the heel pins, the brake becomes engaged. To help with worn-out toe inserts, ATK created the Uphill Hardness Variator, which allows the force of the toe lock mechanism to be adjusted, so you can continue redlining up your climb without fear of prematurely ejecting from your toe-piece. If all this wasn’t tantalizing enough, the Snowpack Proof toe is resilient to snow buildup, which as everyone who is in the know knows, certainly isn’t a terrible thing. Lighter weight skiers can choose the Lightweight version which drops the release value by a third. For those who’ve been seeking a world-cup quality race binding with brakes, your search stops with the ATK Revolution Brake.
- Uphill Hardness Variator adjusts the amount of “toe lock” while in tour mode.
- Snowpack Proof toe design resists snow buildup under the wings.
- Easy Entry System helps confidently click in every time.
- World Cup ready binding that features an ISMF compliant brake.
- Titanium screws are half the weight of steel (6-8g savings per side).
- Available in RV's of approximately 9 or 6 (LT version).
||Alu 7075, Titanium, POM|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Brake comes in one size suitable for race skis|
|Bottom Line||A race binding for those who desire brakes|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.