The age of fixed release race bindings is over; the time of the Mezzalama binding has come. Behold: a race-weight binding that features brakes AND fully adjustable lateral and vertical releases! While not unheard of, adjustable release race bindings are exceedingly rare, which is why our minds were blown when we got our first glimpse of the Mezzalama series. With the ability to set the release between 5 and 10, the Mezzalama Plus is an excellent and safe race binding for skiers of all skills and sizes. The brake pad is designed to act as your heel flap in walk mode, meaning that deploying the brakes also exposes the pins for one-handed, single-motion transitions. When it comes to selecting a race binding, pick safety and speed with the Dynafit Mezzalama Plus binding.
- "Plus" version of the Mezzalama includes brakes for ISMF compatibility.
- Lateral and vertical releases are fully adjustable from 5 to 10.
- Brake pad/heel flap combination is ingenious and makes transitions a one-motion breeze.
- Ice breaker pins clear out your toe inserts to make the boot/toepiece interface as secure as possible.
- Aluminum and carbon construction keeps the binding lightweight despite all the added features.
||1 (no flat)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing with added safety|
|Notes||Brakes included for ISMF compliance|
|Bottom Line||A one-of-a-kind race binding with brakes and full lateral and vertical release adjustment|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.