At first glance, the RC U Racing Suit may appear to be a “run of the mill” skinsuit from Dynafit, but it turns out they had something up their sleeves! The RC U is an entirely seamless skinsuit made from a body-mapped combination of Nilit Innergy fabric and Dryarn Polypropylene. These four-way stretch materials have been carefully assembled to increase warmth and ventilation, but to also give a slight compression effect to actively remove lactic acid while skinning and skiing. The faster lactic acid removal artificially increases your lactate threshold, meaning you can run a few beats higher per minute without blowing up. Legal doping built into your suit? We won’t tell if you won’t. Internal skin pockets are accessed via a semi-auto locking zipper that is smooth and fast when you need it but stays in place when you’d rather have it stay put. The Dynafit RC U skin-suit works best for already-fit skiers, but if you are up to the challenge it’ll be irreplaceable.
- Nilit Innergy is anti-microbial and bounces Far Infrared Rays back into your muscles rather than allowing them to escape the fabric, which supposedly heats your muscles up an extra few degrees.
- Repeated washing has been shown to have no effect on the fabric’s properties, so your fancy new suit will be around for the long haul.
- Dryarn absorbs a fraction of the moisture vs. traditional nylon, allowing for increased sweat-wicking rather than getting boggy and chilled.
- Dryarn is also 27% more breathable and dissipates twice as much heat as nylon.
- Boot cut-outs for compatibility and seamless transitions.
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves in place and the elements out.
|Cuffs||Elastic at the wrists with thumb holes
Stirrups / scuff guards on the legs
||Dryarn Polypropylene, Innergy nylon|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||Amazing suit with high performance fabrics|
|Compare to other Men's Race Suits|
Questions & Reviews
Fit: I'm 140 lbs 5'9" it fits me quite well, perhaps a bit more room to grow but not much.
Dropped one star simply because I'm not sure if its worth the extra $$ above other suits.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.