With a name like this, these boots can't help but be Stellar! Introducing the La Sportiva Stellar Boot, which is essentially the women's version of the Skorpius. All the same great features, just a softer flex to accommodate lighter skiers. While the Skorpius uses a carbon/grilamid hybrid in the cuff and shell, the Stellar is pure grilamid, which softens the boot and also makes it less expensive (being small has its benefits). The Spider Buckle Evo closure system gives these boots a smooth and even feel when latched all the way down, which your feet are sure to appreciate after a couple of laps. With a 68 degree range of motion and a solid, stable feel on the downhill, you don't have to choose between uphill efficiency or downhill performance. Don't settle for anything less than the best-- the La Sportiva Stellar boots are sure to have you feeling (you know we had to say it one more time) Stellar!!
- A 68 degree range of walking motion (33° back and 35° forward) means that your uphill travel will also be stellar.
- A SWING-LOCK ski/walk system is simple to operate and keeps the lever in the mode you want it to be in.
- Unique toe inserts are compatible with Ski Trab bindings and can be stepped straight into.
- The La Sportiva GripGuard boot sole is great for scrambles and icy parking lots alike.
- Compatible with Tech, AT, and TR2 bindings.
- Made in Italy.
Compare otherTouring Boots
|Weight (pair)||2190g [25.5]|
|Buckles||2 w/ Swing-Lock & optional power strap|
|Boot Sole Length||257mm [23/23.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, TR-2, AT|
|Cuff Rotation||68° (33° back/ 35° front)|
|Forward Lean(s)||12°, 14°, 16°|
|Sole||La Sportiva Grip Guard (complies w/ ISMF standards|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast ski mountaineering.|
|Notes||Quick step into Trab Titan bindings|
|Bottom Line||Simply a "Stellar" boot|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.