Built with the same inspiration that guided Fischer in the development of the Transalp Pro, the Transalp Tour W is built for badass gals looking to put in big vertical days without too much compromise on the descent. Because “shrink it and pink it” just doesn’t cut it anymore, Fischer uses a women's specific last and liner for narrower, low volume feet. The mix of Pbax Rnew and TPU find a good compromise between weight and durability while the Double Lock Ski/Walk provides a stout backbone that stands up to hard descents. Because getting up is more than half the battle, the 80-degree range of motion and rockered Vibram sole will help in the bootpack and skin track. The Transalp Tour W was created for hard-charging adventurous women seeking to get far from the trailhead.
- Mix of Pbax Rnew and TPU finds balance between weight and stability.
- Preformed Liner and power buckle system for a precise out of the box fit.
- Double Lock/Ski Walk mechanism provides stability for aggressive descents.
- Full Rubber Sole for traction on icy ridges.
- Adjustable forward lean lets you dial in your stance preference.
- Velcro Spoiler helps accommodate all calf shapes and sizes.
- Quick Fix Strap Closure provides a convenient and quick option to get in and out of boots.
|Weight (pair)||2692g [24.5]|
||2 + power strap|
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523|
||Pebax - RNew|
||Heat moldable liner|
||Full rubber sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Double lock ski/walk mechanism|
|Bottom Line||Skis hard walks like a dream|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Firstly, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a boot fitter to go more in-depth!
These will have a more progressive flex than particularly the Transalp or F1. The GT will also have a pretty progressive flex.
Keep in mind that the most important factor when choosing boots is fit! The boots you've mentioned all fit pretty differently.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.