Many light skiers find that ski mountaineering boots, often which utilize carbon in their construction, are stiff and unforgiving. Not ones to sit idle, SCARPA has been hard at work, creating boots for the people, by the people, but thankfully not of the people. By using Grilamid that forgoes the carbon treatment, the F1 GT women's boot gains a progressive flex that is lacking from its LT sister. Along with this progressivity, it also gains two real buckles, helping with power transmission to the ski. For those slippery ridges, SCARPA has used the Vibram UFO LT outsole, helping to provide traction so you can trudge on with confidence. If that wasn’t enticing enough, the F1 GT has a very usable 72° range of motion, helping to ease the pain of a long approach. From lapping powder stashes in the winter to icy couloirs in the spring, SCARPA's F1 GT women's boot wants to do them all.
- Vibram UFO LT outsole provides confident traction.
- 9°, 11°, or 13° (+/- 2) forward lean adjustment encourages experimentation to find your ideal setting.
- Two buckle design helps with power transfer and is durable and built to stick around.
- 72° range of motion is more than 71° for that extra bit of ROM.
- Tour L T2 WMN’s liner is made by Intuition and is very customizable.
- More progressive flex than the F1 LT women's boot.
- RECCO insert can help Search and Rescue teams.
|Weight (pair)||2020g 
||9°, 11°, 13° (+/- 2°)|
||Grilamid FGLFT cuff and shell, synthetic material|
||Tour LT 2 WMN|
||Vibram UFO LT|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All-around light and fast touring|
|Notes||Two buckles and a power strap provide a progressive flex with good power transmission|
|Bottom Line||A progressive boot for ski mountaineering|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.