With the introduction of the F1 LT, many were forced into a state of introspection as they struggled to cope with just how powerful such a light boot could be. For the upcoming season, Scarpa is equitably bringing the same kickass performance of the F1 LT and combining it with a women’s specific fit. After much market research, rumor has it they’re cleverly calling it the F1 LT W. Similar to its unisex cousin, the F1 LT W is most comfortable on demanding ski mountaineering missions, big traverse link ups, and farming 11,000 feet of lap after lap of glorious powder. Its 72° range of motion will out flex even the most experienced of yogis, while the durable Vibram outsole has even the mountain goats wondering how you have so much grip. If you’re ready to join the light is right revolution, then the F1 LT W is an admirable choice.
- Women’s specific fit.
- 72° of frictionless cuff rotation.
- Carbon Grilamid LFT construction keeps the weight down and the performance high.
- Vibram outsole provides durable traction.
- Forward lean of 9°, 11°, or 13°.
- 1 buckle and boa fit system helps get the fit dialed in just right.
- Removable spoiler can change the forward lean (+/- 2°) to your preference.
- Speed Lock LT Ski/Walk mechanism will make short work of the transitions.
- Cross Fit Tour Liner is made by intuition and is exceptionally customizable.
- Recco insert may help rescuers find you in extenuating circumstances.
- Did we mention the boot has kickass performance?
|Weight (pair)||1796g |
||Velcro strap + BOA|
||9°, 11°, 13° (+/- 2°)|
||Carbon Grilamid LFT|
||Intuition Cross Fit Tour LT|
||Vibram UFO RS|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fast ski touring with great downhill performance|
|Notes||A women's specific interpretation of the coveted unisex version|
|Bottom Line||The impressive F1 LT with a color change and smaller sizes|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.