In every skier tourer's career, there comes a time to hang up the four-buckle boots and pursue the full experience of unhindered mountain movement. Whether it’s your first encounter with alpine-style speed or your thousandth, the Zero G Peak Women’s Boot is a worthy steed. An admixture of carbon and grilamid comprises the lower and cuff, providing lateral, torsional and forward/back stiffness so you won’t be wishing for the beef boots you left at home. This stable feel is reinforced by a doubled ski-walk mechanism, keeping cuff angle steady as you hit the accelerator on those huge lines you’re now able to reach within a single day’s push. On such a light boot, it was important to make sure every additional component counts; two buckles plus a power strap therefore do the heavy lifting of securing your feet and heels. With its scalloped liner and cuff shape, this boot is also specifically made to fit women’s calves. The Zero G Peak Women’s Boot is an invitation to the freeriders of the world--try it out and this boot might just convert you to a skimo nerd once and for all!
- 75 degrees cuff range of motion is ideal for steep uphill skinning or morning jogs.
- Carbon-grilamid shell and cuff hit all the right marks for weight (or lack thereof) as well as strength.
- Scalloped cuff and liner welcome slightly larger lower calves.
- Two buckles plus a power strap keep you in the driver's seat, not the back seat.
- Vibram sole is grippy and walks great.
- Forward lean can be adjusted with included spoiler.
|Weight (pair)||1960g [25.5]|
||2 buckles with powerstrap|
||13°, 15° with spoiler installed|
||Co-injected carbon and grilamid lower and cuff|
||C.A.S Light with scalloped shaping|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Double lock ski/walk mechanism like their sturdier sisters|
|Bottom Line||Fast and light boot with serious skiing ability|
Compare to other Touring Boots
Compare to other Womens Boots
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.