The Superguide 95 women’s ski is not overusing the word, "Super." These sticks have the same excellent balance of maneuverability and stability as the men’s version, but in different sizing options. Scott decided to make some updates to their Superguide line that dramatically improved stability and dampness. Featuring a full-length Paulownia and Beech wood core with Carbon/Aramid fibers the engineers at Scott were able to increase stability and add torsional rigidity without adding weight. The updated 3Dimension Touring Sidecut profile has more sidecut near the tip and tail with a longer radius underfoot; this means you can rip big GS turns, or make little squiggles in an open field all with the same ski. Extremely maneuverable and easy to turn while still being stable at speed, the improved shape also allows great edge hold in icier conditions on both the up and the down. This Superguide 95 women's ski is an excellent daily driver that will handle smoothly no matter the conditions.
- Pro-Tip Rocker 320 profile helps you keep those tips floating in deeper and more varied conditions.
- Full-length Paulownia and Beech wood core produces a more consistent flex and feel.
- Carbon/Aramid fibers add stability without adding weight.
- 3Dimension Touring Sidecut adds stability, maneuverability, and ensures precise edge hold.
- Sandwich Sidewall Semi-Elliptic construction adds durability without adding weight.
- Precut skins available separately.
Compare otherHigh-fat Skis
|Lengths (cm)||160, 168|
|Weight (pair)||2620g 
|Turn Radius||19m 
|Skin Fix||SCOTT hook tip, flat notched tail|
|Profile||Pro-tip rocker, camber underfoot, flat tail|
|Shape||Round tip, 3Dimension medium radius sidecut, flat tail|
|Construction||Sandwich sidewall semi-elliptic construction|
|Core||Paulownia and Beech wood core with Carbon/Aramid reinforcement|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder, crud, corn|
|Notes||3Dimension touring sidecut helps to combine stability with maneuverability|
|Bottom Line||Powerful daily driver that is maneuverable and will perform well in a myriad of conditions|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.