Like a spa day in motion, enjoy long outings in the mountains with the new DPS Pagoda Tour 94: powerful yet light enough to keep your legs fresh after a demanding approach. The Pagoda 94 is a versatile ski that is wide enough for soft snow, but excels in terrain and snow conditions that are less than ideal. While the DPS Pagoda 100 is in a similar category, but catering more towards soft snow with more rocker and a shorter side cut, the 94 has less rocker, and larger side cut making it more applicable for variable terrain and conditions. True to the deep roots (pun intended) of DPS ski design, the entire Pagoda Tour line is a joy to ski and the 94 is no exception. With a strong and stable feeling, even at high speeds, the Pagoda 94 can handle just about anything you can throw at it. The versatile rocker-camber profile will feel right at home while making big GS turns down Red Mountain, or snaking tight wiggles on Cardiac Ridge lap after lap. If you're looking for your next quiver-of-one, the DPS Pagoda Tour 94 ski should be a serious contender.
- Pagoda ski line has taken the best characteristics of the Tour1 and Alchemist/Pure3 lines for an easy-skiing, yet happy at high speed set of boards.
- Ash and paulownia stringers make for a light ski on the ascent, damp feel in the chunder, and a lively experience in the deep stuff.
- Aerospace-grade foam core provides impressive damping while keeping the ski light and energetic.
- Textured polyamide topsheet keeps snow and ice off the top of your ski.
- World Cup race-grade base material provides fast glide and goes well with DPS's Phantom 2.0 treatment.
- The Chassis Two (C2) rocker-camber profile is built to maximize the combination of the flex pattern and sidecut, creating an ultra-smooth skiing experience.
|Lengths (cm)||157, 165, 171, 178, 185|
|Weight (pair)||2420g 
|Turn Radius||17.0m 
|Skin Fix||Rounded tip and tail|
|Specs Verified||All except 157|
|Profile||DPS RP profile; traditional camber with tip rocker|
|Shape||Rounded tips with medium sidecut, tapered tail.|
|Construction||Foam core with ash and paulownia stringers and full sidewalls|
|Core||Aerospace grade foam with ash and paulownia stringers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Whatever conditions you find in the backcountry|
|Notes||Aerospace grade foam core offers impressive damping|
|Bottom Line||Spaceage feel in a one-ski quiver|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.