If you subscribe to the mindset of, “precut skins or bust,” and currently find yourself in possession of select SCOTT skis, then you’re in luck. Matching the perfect curvaceousness of your SCOTT skis, these 65% mohair 35% nylon skins find the right combination of grip, glide, durability, weight, and stickiness. The Fiber Seal waterproof material won’t help you get your daily dose of fiber, but will help keep the snow from balling up on your skins (which is just the worst) and protect your glue from the effects of the most universal solvent (water). In addition to providing waterproofing, the Fiber Seal adds some “structure” to the skin, making it easier to manipulate while putting the skin on your ski. The Smart Glue makes sure the skin reliably adheres to your bases while remaining easy to peel off and peel apart for frustration-free transitions. The tip attachment matches up with the tip of your SCOTT ski, and the easy-to-use elastic tail clip snaps on snappily. The perfect companion to your SCOTT skis on your next adventure is the matching SCOTT Skins.
- 65% mohair 35% nylon for the right combination of grip, glide, and durability.
- Fiber Seal makes the skin 100% waterproof, keeping the adhesive good to go.
- Laser-cut for crisp, clean edges so you can skin 40° snow-ice with confidence (after practice).
- Smart Hot-Melt Adhesion keeps the skins on the ski while remaining easy to rip.
- Superguide skins use the SCOTT Hook System with elastic straps for the tail connection.
- Speedguide skins use a SCOTT Race Clip, a bungee tip-rip with no tail clips.
- PFC-free to respect or otherwise demonstrate the love of nature.
Questions & Reviews
We do not have any of those skins in stock, nor have we carried them before. My apologies! Check out some of our trim to fit skins for some more customizable options!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.