We offer backcountry ski, boot, skin, and accessory rentals. Prices listed are per-day for demo-quality ski touring gear. If you want to try a ski before you buy it, we subtract a day's rental fee from the purchase price. Our current lineup is listed below, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Local pickup in Salt Lake City required at this time.
* Please note you are responsible for damage to rental gear, so we recommend staying inbounds when it's low-tide in the backcountry.
- Voile Hyper V6 - 163cm, 173cm, 178cm
- Elan Ibex 94 -177cm
- Fischer Hannibal 96 - 176cm
- Blizzard Zero G 95 - 178cm
- Blizzard Zero G 105 - 180cm
- Movement Alp Tracks 106 - 177cm
- Movement Alp Tracks 100 - 177cm
- Movement Session 95 - 169cm
- Movement Alp Tracks 95 - 169, 177cm
- DPS Pagoda 100 - 171cm, 179cm
- DPS Pagoda 106 - 163cm, 179cm
- DPS Pagoda 112 - 184cm
- DPS Pagoda 94 - 158cm, 178cm
- Movement Alp Tracks 85 Women - 169cm
- Ski Trab Magico.2 - 171cm, 178cm
- Blizzard Zero G 85 - 171cm
- Dynafit Blacklight 88 - 158, 165, 172, 178cm
- Dynafit Speedfit 90 - 158cm
- Ski Trab Gavia 85 - 157cm
- Volkl Rise High 88 - 170cm
- Ski Trab Stelvio - 171cm
- Ski Trab Maestro.2 - 171cm
- Dynafit Blacklight Pro - 172cm
- Aski Verglas - 165cm
- Hagan Ultra 77 - 170cm
Skimo Race skis
- Aski Stealth - 160cm
- Voile and Blizzard race skis owned by Utah Skimo (free on race nights)
- SCARPA F1 Men's - 26.0, 27.0, 28.0, 29.0, 30.0
- SCARPA F1 Women's - 22.0, 23.0, 24.0, 25.0
- Fischer Travers TS - 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5
- La Sportiva Skorpius - 27.0
- Movement Alp Tracks Performance - 27.5
- Movement Free Tour - 24.5, 27.5
- Movement Explorer - 26.5
All our skis are mounted with tech bindings from many different brands including G3, Marker, Ski Trab, and Dynafit. If there is a particular binding you want to try, give us a shout and we might find a ski for you.
Skis are optionally paired with pre-trimmed skins from brands such as Pomoca, Colltex, Kohla, and Contour.
We have a few accessories for rent such as poles and leashes. Avalanche safety gear is not currently available; we encourage you to go resort uphilling with your demo setup if you don't own avy gear or haven't been trained in its use.
Demo Gear Sales
We put our discontinued rental gear up for sale, often at the beginning or end of each season. See our Used Gear section for a current list.
Questions & Reviews
If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com and we can help setup a package at the lowest price. For everything, Boots to skins, you would be looking at around $1500.
My wife and I are headed through SLC on Monday, April 23rd, and realized that it would make sense to ski some corn on Tuesday. We would like to rent some gear from you. What gear do you have available in the rental fleet? For her, boots size 24.5. Skis around 160-165 cm, 80-90 mm waist. For him, boots size 26.5 or 27.0. Skis around 170 cm, 80-90 mm waist. Please let us know as early as possible, as we need to start driving at around 10 am Monday to get to your shop by 4 pm-ish. Thanks!
How can we reserve full package ?
we whant ski around 170 and boots 25.5 and 27.5
Fix to 6.5
Could you ship the package at our hostel (it's near from your place-Residence inn by Marriott) on march 20th at the end of the day ?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.