Speed is key in the mountains - moving fast, crushing vertical, staying in constant motion to maximize your time in the backcountry. Get a jacket that can keep up when you throw down with the Dynafit Speed Hybrid women's jacket. The hybrid construction is the right mix of wind resistance and breathability for excellent temperature control. Need to warm up? Pull up the fitted hood that will easily and comfortably sit under a helmet. The active airflow design helps you dump heat when the going gets steep and the steep keeps coming! Wind resistant and water repellent you can take this jacket into a variety of conditions from the snowy PNW to the blustery ridgelines of Vermont. The athletic fit increases mobility and thumb holes keep your sleeves staying where they should. Continuing on the subject of speed you can smoothly and efficiently transition using the two skin pockets sitting high on each hip. Too cool to be hot, too hot to be cool, strike the right balance of weather protection and easy airflow with the Speed Hybrid women's jacket from Dynafit
- Hybrid construction combines weather resistant nylon with durable stretch fleece to keep the temperature just right.
- Active Airflow Ventilation minimizes back sweat from your pack - nobody likes back sweat.
- Elastic cuffs are comfortable against your wrists with a nice, snug fit.
- Skin pockets high on each hip are ready and waiting to help with fast transitions.
- Snug fitting hood can quickly add extra insulation and fit under your brain bucket.
- Reflective hits will keep you highly visible in low light situations.
- Thumbholes are always optional and always fun to keep sleeves in place.
|Hood||Yes, tight fitting|
|Pockets||Two skin pockets|
||Nylon, polyester, elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast touring|
|Notes||Wind resistant front panel keeps your core warm.|
|Bottom Line||Hybrid design resists weather with highly efficient breathability.|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.