Love your Voile Objective or Objective BC Skis, but do not want to spend hours custom building skins for the tip notch? Check out the Voile Hyper Glide Objective 85mm Skins. As with their other skins, Voile teamed up with Pomoca to produce a top-notch product. Made of a 70% mohair and 30% nylon blend, these 85mm wide skins have enough grip for the steepest skin tracks, while keeping the friction low for those longer approaches. The Safer Skin membrane will protect your glue on wet spring days, and the Ever Dry hydrophobic treatment will stop the glop to boot! Also, even on the coldest of mornings, the Hytrel tip attachment and toggle will remain pliable enough for a tip rip with expedition mitts on. If you are not convinced already, the Safer Skin membrane also cuts down on bulk to make these skins incredibly package. Make sure to grab a pair of Voile Hyper Glide Objective Skins for your next big outing!
- Hytrel tip attachment and toggle remain pliable in any and all conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets on tip attachment points will stand the test of time.
- Ever Dry hydrophobic treatment wards off moisture to keep these skins light and free of clumping snow.
- Safer Skin membrane is 100% waterproof, increases tear resistance, and reduces the weight and bulk.
- Elastic tail-strap and universal clip keeps your tail secure all day long.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.