Do you find yourself wanting a race skin that comes with reliable hot-melt glue, a prebuilt bungee tip, and is easily self-customizable for skis up to 185cm in length? We did, which is why we picked up the Guide Speed skin from Contour. Reliable in all temperature conditions, the traditional hot-melt adhesive provides consistency for long traverses, mid-winter powder farming, and everything in between. The 100% race mohair plush provides excellent glide on all snow types, allowing you to move quickly and efficiently. Coming with unattached tail hooks, the Guide Speed is easily customized for ski length, all you need is scissors and a hammer. When the situation arises for the best gliding skin with reliable adhesion, the Contour Guide Speed skin has you covered.
- 100% race Mohair has excellent glide across all snow types.
- Hot-melt adhesive is extremely reliable in winter and spring.
- Width of 105mm allows the skin to be trimmed for a variety of sidecuts.
- Comes with hammer rivets and a hole punch for (optionally) attaching the tails.
- Rubber race tip comes pre-attached.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.