Airbags, contrary to their name, are not made of air, and thus are not known to be the lightest of protective systems. This abundance of extra heft, therefore, has traditionally left many airbags out of the quivers of those seeking to put in the biggest vertical days. Thankfully, the good folks at Arva realized the need and created the Tour 25 UL. This airbag is light on weight but not functionality and still offers the same protective qualities their heavier brethren are known for. The 18L of usable space provides room for the must-have essentials, while the outside can accommodate skis, a split board, or even snowshoes. For when those far-flung adventures turn steep, the Reactor 25 can accommodate two ice axes while the daisy chain loops pair seamlessly with the Arva helmet holder. If you value the protective qualities of an airbag but have been dissuaded in the past due to the weight, then step into the warm, protective embrace of the Tour UL 25.
- 18L of usable space accommodates day touring gear.
- Low profile keeps the weight close to your back for a better ski feel.
- Front Access allows for efficient entry to the main compartment
- Two Ice Axe loops for more technical missions.
- A-Frame, diagonal, and snowboard carry systems make for a very versatile pack.
- Easy Access pocket allows for quick goodie grabs.
- Shoulder straps are pre-equipped with a pouch that can accommodate a 500mL soft flask because hydration.
- Foam padding in the back panel will double as a sit pad.
- Adjustable left/right leg safety loop keeps things straightforward and safe.
- YKK zippers are trusty and reliable.
||1280g [with airbag and full canister]|
|Ski Carry||Side and Diagonal|
||Recycled polyamide 330D|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Elastic pockets for a 500ml water bottle|
|Bottom Line||Ultralight flotation|
|Compare to other Airbag Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.