Weighing in at under 100g, the Blue Ice Choucas Light harness is definitely light! At the same time, it’s also extremely practical. The ski mountaineering harness is robust, packs easily, and fits in your pocket. Leg loop clips let you take it on and off with your skis on. Winner of an Outdoor Industry Award for its innovative design, the Choucas Light is guaranteed to inspire you to climb further, faster, and with confidence.
- Designed to be put on without taking off the skis.
- Patented leg loop openings that are quick to connect.
- Adjustable waist clip ensures a snug fit for safety.
- 2 gear loops and 2 ice-screw keepers keep you organized.
- Built with light and strong HiMOd PE material.
- CE/EN 12277 type C and UIAA certifications.
65 - 80 cm
25.5 - 31.5 in
75 - 90 cm
29.5 - 35 in
85 - 110 cm
33.5 - 43 in
45 - 55 cm
18 -21.5 in
50 - 60 cm
19.5 - 23.6 in
55 - 65 cm
21.5 - 25.5 in
|Materials||Polyethylene webbing, polyamide webbing, aircraft-grade aluminum leg buckles|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, alpinism, general mountaineering|
|Notes||Small volume, light, patented leg openings|
|Bottom Line||Light and efficient|
|Compare to other Harnesses|
Questions & Reviews
Taking one star off because the blue mesh that makes up the structure between the dyneema, pokes through and can abrade clothing.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.