Crazy Idea is known in the outdoor community for stylish and functional designs, and the Flame Pant is no exception. Similar to your favorite haircut, the Flame pants use a DWR-treated Endurance softshell in the front and Italian-made Vuelta fabric on the back. With the Endurance softshell, the Flame shrugs off wind and light precipitation while being extremely hardwearing, perfect for long days in the mountains. With the Vuelta fabric, the Flame pants remain quite breathable while its brushed, fleece backing provides next-to-skin comfort. Because no one likes to be encumbered by their activewear, the Flame has articulated knees, made with wear-resistant double-woven fabric, that provide excellent freedom of movement. Utilizing a hybrid design, the close-fitting Crazy Flame Pant is designed for the ski-mountaineer looking to get the most from their outerwear.
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord is easy and quick to adjust.
- Two front and a single rear pocket are zipper-secured and laser bonded, so you can securely stash your valuables.
- Zippered and elastic ankle gusset fits well over touring boots.
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation.
- Vuelta fabric is comfortable, breathable, stretchy, and antimicrobial.
- Endurance softshell fabric is durable and fends off moisture.
- Double-weave, articulated knees don’t compromise on resistance to wear or freedom of movement.
|Pockets||2 front zip, 1 zip rear|
|Waist||Elastic + drawcord|
|Cuffs||Full-grip elastic + adjustment zip|
||Endurance soft shell, Vuelta rear, double-woven Armor® knee, and cuff|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, speed mountaineering, and other snow sports|
|Notes||Reflective hits for easy spotting on early mornings|
|Bottom Line||One pant to rule them all|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.