Salomon has put a lot of time and energy into the “touring” boot category lately, and their hard work isn’t going unnoticed. For the ladies, Salomon made the MTN Summit Pure W. With a 70° range of motion, frictionless pivot, and svelte weight, you know these are ready to efficiently tackle large traverses, far summits, and midwinter powder harvests. To keep the tootsies warm and dry, Salomon added a waterproof gaiter, fending off all outside moisture. Like a seatbelt, the Touring Belt smartly straps back into the heel pocket, helping reduce blisters and improve skiability for those with lower volume feet. Finally, these are partially made with recycled material in the sole and shell, so you can rest easy knowing the impact of these boots is minimal. For the days of pure backcountry skiing bliss, buckle up the MTN Summit Pure W.
- Recycled material in the sole and shell helps lessen the boots environmental impact.
- Custom Shell HD construction offers a truly customized fit.
- Frictionless Pivots keeps the range of motion feeling smooth.
- 70° degree range of motion.
- Touring Belt system powered by BOA is strong, offers good heel retention, and is light.
||1 w/ BOA|
||Recycled polyurethane, fiberglass spine|
||My Custom Fit Tour Pure W|
||30% recycled rubber|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, touring|
|Notes||Instep strap is attached to the boa for improved heel hold|
|Bottom Line||The competition best watch out because Salomon has reentered the game of high-quality lightweight touring boots|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.