The Dynafit Low Tech Boot pays homage to their beloved second iteration of the TLT boot lineup. TLT, or Tour Lite Tech, has had its fair share of changes from the original tourlite boot which started the tech boot revolution, and in 1990 the green, purple, and pink Tour Lite 2 was revealed to the world with great fanfare. Now, in 2022, the Low Tech Boot is a Dynafit TLT X that has been reskinned to hearken back to its forefathers of old, in terms of color at least. In terms of technology, the Low Tech Boot couldn't be more different from the retired boots of yesteryear. The Ultra Lock 5.0 combines your cuff buckle with the ski/walk mechanism for fast, one-motion transitions. Twistfit closure on the lower provides a secure and even instep lock to keep your foot in place. Dynafit created new molds for this boot specifically to better fit the feet of more North American skiers, so you needn't worry that your feet aren't "European" enough to be comfortable in this cutting-edge, color-blast of a ski boot. With these late 80's inspired boots you get to be as cool as your dad with gear that's bright green, pink, and purple! But unlike your pop, the Dynafit Low Tech Boot will fly up the skin track comfortably and rip any terrain on the down.
- Ultra Lock 5.0 closure system is an integrated cuff buck with the ski/walk mode which allows speedy transitions.
- Twistfit closure system securely locks the instep comfortably with high level of precision.
- Grilamid shell and spoiler is lightweight, stiff, and is easy to work on.
- Grilamid cuff loaded with fiberglass added to increase power transfer.
- Masterstep inserts allow easy entry.
- Pomoca soles work great on rock and ice.
- Toe and heel welts allow most automatic crampon compatibility.
- Comfortable fit for medium-wide feet.
- “Lifetime” guarantee of five years.
- Optional powerstrap add in the box.
|Weight (pair)||2224g [27.5]|
||Twisfit + Ultra-Lock|
||Grilamid shell, fiberglass-infused Grilamid cuff|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring & ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Your dad might think you stole his old boots|
|Bottom Line||When you're looking good you're skiing good|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.