Dalbello Quantum Evo Boot
In Stock & Ships Today
“Enjoy the way and celebrate the ride...” This summary by Dalbello does a great job of describing the purpose of their Quantum Evo boot. Designed to be mobile for big days yet stout enough to drive a low-fat ski confidently, the Quantum Pro is for those seeking to journey far from the trailhead and enjoy the journey. The narrowish fit with autofit tech foam in the heel helps protect against blisters and will be a welcome addition for those with lower volume feet. To make everyday ownership of the boots less tedious, the powerstrap buckle on the cuff features a smartly designed “set it and forget it” function, meaning less fiddling when you get to the trailhead. Because a boot like this won’t be a stranger on icy ridges, Dalbello saw fit to use a Vibram Dual density sole, so you can confidently plod on. If you’ve been searching for a low volume, lightweight, and durable boot, the Quantum Evo should be on your short list.
- Autofit Technology utilizes two memory foam pads on the heel, reducing blisters and allowing it to work with many different heel shapes.
- Velcro power strap with a quick-release function is easy and simple to use.
- Bonded shell keeps weight down while improving power transmission.
- Full-length boot board helps with insulation against the cold.
- Vibram Dual Density Rocker Sole supplies traction on icy ridges.
|Weight (pair)||2104g [26.5]|
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523|
||Polyamide composite carbon|
||ID Evo pro|
||Vibram dual density rocker|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Super free range of motion|
|Bottom Line||A competitive weight boot for fast and light skiing|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
We just checked with Dalbello, the Quantum Evo is compatible with traditional tech bindings and the Marker Kingpin.
Just to follow up, sorry for the confusion, the sole of the Dalbello Quantum Evo is ISO 9523 compatible!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.