The Dynafit Mezzalama Pole is a race pole with an edge. Melding the weight savings of a carbon upper with a durable titanal lower section, this pole is extra prepared for encounters with rocks and other debris that could otherwise compromise a full carbon shaft. Dynafit’s ingenious Butterfly Basket 2.0 also automatically adjusts to the snow incline and extends under pressure. Some might balk at the suggestion that poles can make a noticeable difference in your ski touring speed; you can prove them wrong with the Dynafit Mezzalama Pole.
- Fixed lengths are lighter and have fewer potential failure points than adjustable poles. Available from 115-145 cm.
- XC carbide tips are ultra-precise for icy skin tracks. Another advantage: a fine utensil for drawing in the snow!
- Titanal lower is an extremely strong alloy of aluminum with titanium and other esoteric elements of the Periodic table.
- Butterfly Baskets 2.0 is the product of advanced experiments in Underwater Basket Weaving.
- Nordic grip has an aggressive yet comfortable hand feel.
|Lengths (cm)||115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145|
|Weight (pair)||308g 
|Basket & Tip||Butterfly Basket 2.0|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, racing|
|Notes||Great pole for speed touring|
|Bottom Line||Durable race pole|
|Compare to other Fixed Length Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.