The Blacklight Pro Pole is a great addition for any skier who wants a lightweight, reliable pole. Featuring a longer grip zone to allow for easy movement on sidehills and in the steeps, vertical gain is the name of the game for this fast and light accessory piece. More good news; lightweight doesn't mean light on durability. These poles are made of some of the strongest materials on the market. The Kevlar carbon lower shaft ensures damage resistance from your ski edges and the carbon upper shaft shaves grams but adds stiffness and reliability. The Blacklight Pro Pole is a true touring pole made for adventurers and racers alike.
- Kevlar carbon lower shaft increases durability and protects your equipment from sharp ski edges.
- Carbon upper shaft is a major part of the low weight design.
- Fixed pole lengths range from 110-140cm in 5cm increments.
- Extremely lightweight and stiff makes it race-ready, or all-day adventure-ready.
- Extended grip length accommodates individual preferences in varied terrain.
|Lengths (cm)||110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140|
|Weight (pair)||344g |
|Grip||2K Grip, extra long|
|Basket & Tip||2K Powder Basket|
||Carbon upper, Kevlar wrapped lower for extra protection|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Extra long grip to choke down on|
|Bottom Line||Superlight with Kevlar durability|
|Compare to other Fixed Length Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.