Like the name suggests, the Elan Ripstick Tour 94 is a ripper. With alpine-like performance at a touring weight, the Ripsticks have a lot of energy, edge hold, and personality. Shorter lengths are available for a tight couloir ski and longer lengths for daily driver touring, making the Ripstick Tour 94s incredibly versatile. This “womens” edition skis with the same pop as the unisex version, but with a different topsheet and one shorter length available. It has all the same high-end technology for which Elan is known. Consistently rated one of the most fun skis in our tests, Elan’s lightweight Ripstick 94 will keep you smiling throughout your tour.
- Amphibio profile means slightly upturned outside edges for intuitive turn initiation.
- Carbon Bridge Tech is a hollow fiber tube in the tip and tail that adds supreme energy.
- 360 degree sidewall sits above the edges for superior edge hold and durability.
- Fiberglass layup with carbon reinforcements make the ski light, strong, and supportive.
- Shorter radius skis are great for quick turns but also can open it up.
Updates 2023/24: Same excellent construction, just a shiny new topsheet!
|Lengths (cm)||157, 164, 171, 178|
|Weight (pair)||2630g 
||Tip notch, flat tail|
||Amphibio asymmetrical rocker edge to edge|
||Tapered tip and tail|
||Carbon bridge technology, 360° sidewall|
||Laminated woodcore with carbon reinforcement|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Tight couloirs & backcountry bowls|
|Notes||Asymmetric rocker for easy turn initiation|
|Bottom Line||Backcountry ripper for carving lovers|
|Compare to other Women's Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.