Ski Trab Neve Ski
In Stock & Ships Today
Ski Trab has a storied history with its made-in-Italy craftsmanship, producing skis for those with a penchant for ultra-light but high-performance. Never ones to sit idle, the designers at Ski Trab have been working on a freeride-oriented option for some time, tweaking and refining based on the feedback of professional athletes and mountain guides. The culmination of this extensive R&D is the Ski Trab Neve, which is sure to please aggressive and confident skiers everywhere. Compared to their other skis, the Neve features more tip and tail rocker, helping the ski stay afloat while simultaneously increasing maneuverability. Also present is the Neve’s more progressive mount point, which helps keep the weight evenly distributed throughout the ski, making jump turns in consequential terrain feel more natural. In building the Neve, Ski Trab set out to create a ski for advanced skiers who demand performance for engaging descents, and it sure appears they nailed it.
- Duo tail is a highly engineered swallow tail, giving a skier the benefits of a flat tail while making turns more forgiving.
- No Shock Edge Boost means that Ski Trab placed an elastomer reinforced with fiberglass in high-stress areas, increasing the durability of the edges.
- No Shock Active Vibration Control is strategically placed throughout the entire ski, helping smooth over rough descents and increasing control.
- HI-Connect Strong Edge internally connects the edges of the skis, keeping them intact even after an accidental visit to a rock garden.
- 14 Layer construction provides the bombproof reputation of Ski Trab while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Trab precut skins are available for the Neve.
|Weight (pair)||2760g 
||Attivo 2 tip and tail|
||Long tip and tail with rocker|
||Signature Trab tip, multi-radius sidecut, duo tail|
||Liwood air w/ carbon-glass & glass-basalt reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||No-shock edges absorb the rough stuff|
|Bottom Line||Ski Trab's best descending ski to date|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
We love Trabs, I have the Magico.2 and they are amazing. Skimo has a 181 Neve Demo, but I am sad to say I didn't test it out last spring. Everything you wrote about it and to fit in your quiver is Right on. It would be great in the wide open and in any conditions. They do have even longer radius then the Magico. Of course you can do many types of turns with any ski, but in tight spots or Luge tracks, it probably would not be the quickest turner.
The Majesty SuperPatrol with its Cut off design may be a good option. Again, not a lot of real world testing on it. But supposed to be a ripping downhiller, that is nimble too, that you can ski in a size shorter.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.