Mileage demons, fitness skiers, vertical crushers, heck, anyone will enjoy the benefits brought to bare by the Hagan Ultra 77 ski. Utilizing their 3D cap construction, Hagan was able to keep the weight down while preserving torsional rigidity. The slightly rockered tip helps you stay afloat when the going gets deep, and the semi sidewall, camber underfoot, and flat tail beg for you to push harder into your next turn. To keep things running fast, the Ultra 77 has a Nano Highspeed Stone Ground Race Base (try saying that five-times fast), and a paulownia wood core for lightweight durability that provides some “pop.” For distance touring, ski mountaineering, early morning fitness laps, or just a good light all around ski, you might want to take a peek at the Hagan Ultra 77.
- Fiberglass binding reinforcement adds durability.
- Nano Highspeed Stone Ground Race Base all but guarantees you’ll be the first back to the car.
- Multi-radius sidecut lets you dictate when you make turns, not the other way around.
- Paulownia wood tip to tail construction creates a damp feel in the best of ways.
- Semi-sidewall provides increased durability where you need it most - underfoot.
- 3D cap construction keeps weight down and torsional rigidity high.
- Speed Tour skin attachment system helps with speedy transitions.
|Lengths (cm)||148, 155, 163, 170, 177|
|Weight (pair)||1900g |
|Turn Radius||16-18-19m |
|Skin Fix||Hagan quick tour system|
|Profile||Rockered tip, camber underfoot, flat tail.|
|Construction||Semi sidewall with wood tip to tail|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast, big missions|
|Notes||Geared for big missions with technical descents.|
|Bottom Line||Hagan's answer for big vertical days and fun skiing.|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.