Leki has done it. With an unflinching focus on creating the best adjustable backcountry ski pole, they hit the mark with the Aergonlite 2 Carbon. An aluminum upper and carbon lower make these sticks durable and stiff with an amazing swing weight. Featuring a light and very effective Speed Lock 2 system, you can rail on these poles knowing that they will not fold on you like a clean sheet on laundry day. The Aergon grip is smooth, lightweight, and integrated with an extended handle to give you limitless handling options on any skin track. When the steep gets going, the perfectly contoured rearward-facing basket will not pry your tip out of the snow. In case your skins aren't as quality as your poles, you can use the flat section of the basket to scrape off any ice build-up. The Leki Aergonlite 2 Carbon pole is a beautiful piece of engineering that you can rely on no matter how hard you are on your gear.
- Aluminum upper and carbon lower give incredible stiffness at a low weight.
- Aergon grip is smooth and comfortable to keep your hands happy on any length tour.
- Reinforced neoprene straps hold tight and are fleece lined for ultimate comfort.
- Speed Lock 2 system will hold up to any force your arms might create on the steeps.
- Contour basket is shaped to stick on steep climbs and has a flat side to scrape skins.
|Lengths (cm)||105-150cm adjustable|
|Weight (pair)||516g [105-150cm]|
|Grip||Aergon extended grip|
|Basket & Tip||Contour rearward facing basket|
|Materials||Aluminum upper, carbon lower|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Incredibly stiff for great energy transfer|
|Bottom Line||Beautifully engineered backcountry ski pole|
|Compare to other Adjustable Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.