The Movement Race Pro 66 is a top-of-the-line race pedigree ski; if it were a show dog the Westminster would be a lock. Not just another pretty face though, the Race Pro 66 boasts a stable rocker profile and a square tip shape for better float and performance when charging through snow. With a focus on fast the P-Tex 5000 base is durable and holds on to race day wax like a toddler with their favorite blankie. Racing is all about the up (or mostly at least) so Movement uses a Karuba wood core construction to create a lightweight ski that performs well above its weight class when the skins come off and speed calls your name. For those butt-clenching descents that you know you love, the Race Edge profile will keep you carving on the hardpack with full confidence. When it's show time there is one choice you won't sweat-- your Movement Race Pro 66's are a foregone conclusion as your race day ride.
- Full carbon wrap maximizes ski performance by optimizing the angle of the carbon weave.
- Karuba wood core is light yet stiff for confidence inspiring descents.
- Double Plate Reinforcement consists of two layers of fiberglass in the mounting zone for secure screw placement.
- Race Edge construction maximizes downhill performance while minimizing weight.
- P-Tex 5000 base material is durable and benefits from a run through a Montana machine for a flawless base finish.
Update 2022/23: New topsheet graphics!
|Lengths (cm)||150, 160|
|Weight (pair)||1240g 
||Tapered tip, flat tail, medium+ radius|
||Ultra light Karuba selection|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Training and racing|
|Notes||Unique tip shape keeps you afloat in deeper snow and in control on technical descents|
|Bottom Line||Movement's ultralight racehorse|
|Compare to other Race Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.