Alright splitboarders, let's be real. By the nature of the beast, your setup is already going to be heavier than that of most skiers' in the backcountry. That's alright, but don't let your skins weigh you down too! The Pomoca Free Pro 2.0 skins are the fast and light option for the splitters out there who insist on surfing pow but also refuse to go slow. The great grip and even better glide of the 70/30 Mohair mix allow you to cruise up the skintrack effortlessly. The plush is sewn onto an ultra-thin, ultra-packable backing material which means that once you're at the top, these skins pack up small. You can just toss them into your jacket pocket for quick access and efficient transitions - just like the skimo-ers do! The tip and adjustable tail attachments are designed to fit the shape of most splitboards so all you have to do is trim to fit and they're ready to get out there. As alway, Pomoca's glue is very manageable and easy to work with. The Pomoca Free Pro 2.0 skins are perfect for the speedy splitmo folks, whether you're toeing the start line or just looking to go fast and far on your board!
- 70/30 mohair mix balances smooth glide with confidence-inducing grip.
- Ultra-thin backing means ultra packability for big missions.
- Skins are intentionally off centered for use on splitboards.
- Adjustable tail clip fits all normal splitboard tails.
- Comes in two lengths to accommodate splitboards ranging from 149-168 cm.
- Easy, trim to fit widths.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.