Skiers have long considered the Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins the everyday workhorse for the uptrack and it's no different for splitboarders. The Climb 2.0s utilize a proven formula that blends 70% mohair with a 30% touch of nylon for easy gliding while still maintaining a trouble-free grip. The splitboard version of these skins come designed for the unique shape of a board's skis and the tail attachment will fit most regular shaped tails. A thin, but not too thin, backing means that the Climb 2.0 skins strike a perfect balance between durability and packability. At a budget-friendly price, these still meet Pomoca's exceedingly high standards, including manageable glue and quality craftmanship. Don't think too hard about it - grab a pair of Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins for their proven reliability and get splitting!
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon, and 104% good to go.
- Thin backing for packability but doesn't sacrifice durability for folks rough on their gear.
- Tip and adjustable tail attachments fit most regular-shaped splitboards.
- Comes in two lengths to accommodate splitboards ranging from 148 -168 cm.
- Easy, trim to fit widths.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.