Salomon's MTN Summit Leash bindings have everything you need and nothing you don’t. Compared to its proven MTN Pure sibling, the Summit features a glass-infused polyamide (PA) construction, rearward travel, and adjustable lateral release. While glass-infused PA is lightweight, don't be lulled into thinking it won't perform. Glass-infused PA is a widely used material known for its dampening properties, resistance to long-term wear, and reliable performance in a variety of temperature conditions. With the introduction of the AutoFlex system, the MTN Summit features 8mm of total rearward travel, helping prevent pre-release during aggressive descents. When transitioning in steep and committing terrain, the patented Step-in Aid will help you step into the toe piece the first time, something your amygdala will surely be thankful for. Featuring an adjustable lateral release, 8mm of total rearward travel, and damp PA construction, the Salomon Summit binding is sure to please for years to come.
- Hybrid PA and aluminum construction is light n' strong.
- Lateral release values can be adjusted between 4-9 or 6-12.
- AutoFlex system compensates for ski compression, helping prevent pre-release.
- Two heel risers will help make short work of even the steepest skin tracks.
- Step-In Aid helps alleviate frustration with getting into the toe piece.
- Included leashes let you venture inbounds if you so choose.
|2 + flat
|Aluminum, high strength PA plastic
|Skimo Co Says
|Lateral release is adjustable
|Lightweight binding with a great feature set
|Compare to other Lean Bindings
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.