Blending their years of experience working with carbon fiber and their heritage as a ski pole company, SCOTT has created a new spin on an old concept that is sure to please folks aimed at light ’n’ fast missions in the mountains. This unique piece of gear includes an innovative sliding grip that makes adjusting the strap height a breeze, allowing you to find the perfect position for whatever slope you find yourself climbing. You can also just grab the extra-long grip lower down when sidehilling or for overcoming obstacles. Remove the straps altogether for a clean mountain stick that easily plunges upside down into snow. The RC Pro comes with multiple basket types, so if your searching for glory at your Tuesday night skimo race, or hunting for untracked pow, you’re covered. Since leaving your ski pole behind in the summer can be a sad affair, multiple tip options allow you to press your new favorite pole into summer usage as well. A light pole that offers all-season versatility, the RC Pro from SCOTT should be on your shortlist of new mountain companions.
- 16mm Carbon shaft is incredibly stiff for great power transfer.
- Sliding S-Mountain and S-Lite straps help easily customize pole length.
- Interchangeable trail and powder baskets allow you to find the right combination for dirt and snow conditions.
- PA Summer adaptor with Carbide Tip provides all season versatility.
- SC carbon shaft is light to make the vertical gain easier.
- Long rubber sleeve makes side-hilling a breeze.
|Lengths (cm)||115, 125, 135|
|Weight (pair)||366g |
|Grip||Long rubber sleeve grip|
|Basket & Tip||Interchangeable S3.4 and S3.9 baskets with carbide tip|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fast and light ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Comes with sliding S-mountain and S-lite straps|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight 16mm diameter carbon pole for efficient uphilling|
|Compare to other Fixed Length Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Hello! Unfortunately, we do not plan on bringing in any more of the SCOTT RC Pro poles.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.