Atomic has long been known for their high quality on-piste ski boots, but the Backland backcountry boot line has made waves in a category dominated by European lightweight gear specialists. True to Backland boot form, the women’s Backland Pro provides high-end performance on the ups and downs and near limitless customization options in the shop, with both the liner and the shell being heat moldable. This updated women's model is packed with most of the same technology as the carbon version, but with a softer flex and better color (because color is secretly every skimo-er's #1 priority). New this year to the Backland boot lineup is the Boa system, which replaces the bottom buckles and provides a snug, even fit along the whole foot. To add some power, Atomic threw a beefier 40mm power strap on to this 95 flex boot, a small yet noticeable change that skiers will notice and appreciate. To top it off, all of this great tech and customizability is still centered around the smooth Frictionless Pivots, so you can motor uphill without even noticing that you've got boots on. If you want a lightweight, high-end, customizable ski boot, look no further! The womens Atomic Backlands Pro has all the features you need for many seasons of backcountry skiing.
- Efficient Frictionless Pivot means you have the foot articulation to drive to the trailhead in ski boots and helmet, just like all the cool skimo masters.
- The legendary customization of Backland boots lives on, with Memory Fit/Memory Fit 3D liners and shells so even the ugliest of feet can feel loved and comfortable.
- The Quick Click tongue is known (by folks who know too much about ski boots) to strike a fantastic balance between flexibility for walking and support for skiing.
- A gently rockered sole covered in Skywalk rubber comes in handy when you ski out the wrong drainage and have to walk back to the car.
- Simple and reliable Free/Lock 2.0 lever makes transitions quicker than ever, and is easy to grab when wearing gloves.
Compare otherWomens Boots
|Weight (pair)||2040g [25/25.5]|
|Buckles||The Boa System and 40mm Cam strap with Buckle|
|Boot Sole Length||248mm [22/22.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech only|
|Forward Lean(s)||13°, 15°|
|Materials||Prolite, Energy Backbone, True
Flex, Memory Fit
|Liner||Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light Women|
|Sole||Skywalk Full Rubber|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||A easy-fitting, streamlined touring boot.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.