Crazy Idea made the Cervino pant for ski mountaineers used to going race speed. The outside weave is smooth and flexible for friction-free movement. The inside contains a light fleece lining to add a little warmth. Stirrups and boot buckle cutouts keep the legs in place over two-buckle boots. Two side pockets fit your hands and plans. An elastic waist, stretchy Vuelta knit, and flat lock seams make it comfortable for all day use. The Cervino is a great pant for anything from long, cold races to general mountain travel.
- Supple fabric with flat lock seams does not resist your movements.
- Elastic waistband has a drawstring for a secure hold.
- Bonded pocket zips and reinforced knees will last for many turns.
- Cuffs support TLT, PDG, Alien, and Syborg boot buckles.
- Zippered fly is well concealed but works when you need it.
Compare otherMen's Speed Pants
|Pockets||Two side zips|
|Waist||Elastic with drawstring|
|Cuffs||Elastic with zips & buckle cutouts|
|Materials||Vuelta, Magic Silver Protection|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, other mountain sports|
|Notes||Reinforced knees, cuffs, flap with invisible zip, reflective logo|
|Bottom Line||Impressive Italian design|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.