The Dynafit Low Tech 88 ski brings some old-school cool to the popular Blacklight line - you know what they say, “look good, ski good!” The Low Tech 88 offers the same construction and performance as the Blacklight 88 ski but offers a significant amount of style - which is key for anyone who is looking to set new PRs and push their limits in the mountains. The Low Tech 88 will be your go-to on technical, intimidating descents as it’s nimble and maneuverable with a versatile amount of tip rocker that will feel at home in powder but shred corn with ease. The ski might have low-tech written right on the tail but it's far from it with Dynafit's innovative design. Enjoy the best of both worlds, high-end construction, and retro style with the Dynafit Low Tech 88 ski.
- 3D sidewall-cap construction adds durability without sacrificing weight.
- Race finished bases are ready for speedy descents.
- Tip rocker to keep you floating when you're deep in the backcountry.
- Tail rocker allows a more nimble, less catchy turn.
- Full UD carbon construction torsionally stiffens the ski, which will build confidence in steep terrain.
|Lengths (cm)||158, 165, 172, 178, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2050g 
||Race-notched tips, notched flat tails|
||Light tip & tail rocker, camber underfoot|
||Tapered tip & tail, medium radius|
||3D sidewall cap|
||Paulownia Speed Core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday touring, speed touring|
|Notes||Great shape for all conditions, confident in steep terrain|
|Bottom Line||Stylish, functional, and fun!|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.