It can be confusing knowing what binding to fit to what ski, and for what size boot. If you are amongst those scratching your head over this conundrum you are not alone. To remedy the situation Dynafit has introduced their Seven Summits+ Ski Set. A pre-mounted package with an adjustable Radical ST Binding and precut Dynafit skins. All this set needs is unwrapping and adjusting (to your boot) and it's ready to go touring. These mid-fat skis are light, full wood core, with a full ABS sidewall and lightly rockered tip and tail for ease of turning. Skins are trimmed and attach easily to the tip and tail using Dynafit’s Speedskin system. The Seven Summits+ Ski Set is a friendly pre-assembled ski set-up for those looking for an easy first step into the world of ski touring and backcountry skiing.
Seven Summits+ Ski
- Poplar wood core for an even, smooth flex.
- Full ABS sidewall for durability and edge hold.
- Rockered tip and lightly rockered tail increase maneuverability from turn to turn.
- Pre-mounted with Dynafit ST Radical bindings for an easy out of the box setup.
Seven Summits+ Skin
- Speedskin system uses a rubber tip and metal tail hook for reliability.
- Mix skin (70% mohair 30% nylon) for good glide and durability.
- Pre-cut skins match the shape of your ski; no trimming required.
ST Radical Binding
- 2 easy to use risers heights plus flat mode make the climb that much more enjoyable.
- 25mm of adjustment allows for different boots to work with the bindings.
- Step-in towers guide your boot into the toe.
|Lengths (cm)||149, 158, 166, 174, 182|
|Weight (pair)||2400g 
||Rockered tip and tail, camber underfoot|
||Tapered tip and tail, medium sidecut|
||Full ABS sidewalls and carbon stringers|
||Poplar wood core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||General touring, or uphill laps at your local resort|
|Notes||Add 550g to spec weight to account for pre-mounted Radical ST bindings|
|Bottom Line||Performance package out of the box: unwrap and ski!|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
I've been debating between these and getting a package with something like the Voile Objectives (maybe the BC since those seem "more versatile"?). The Objectives are lighter, apparently ski well, and seem to have the ideal length: 164. These are heavier, 2cm longer (does that matter?) and comes with everything I need (minus the boots).
Thoughts on the matter?
Length - 2cm is less than 1 inch, not a significant difference.
The Objective is a popular ski in the NE and if you ski low angle, rolling terrain, the BC version is handier than skins. If you pair with a light, brakeless binding then you will have a much lighter package. If you wish to discuss this in detail, email us at email@example.com
Your chart indicates the (184cm) pair weigh 3064g. Is this total weight with bindings or without? (Your notes indicate to add an extra 550g for the pre-mounted bindings, but this seems way too heavy)
Great question! So the skis alone weigh in at 3064g but the bindings are an additional 1062g per pair. Thanks for reaching out!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.