The folks at Kreuzspitze are masters of three things: simplicity, elegance, and ski bindings. Combine these talents with a secret ingredient (it's love) and the result is the Kreuzspitze RS binding. Precisely machined out of cutting-edge aerospace materials to ensure the highest performance and durability, this new binding replaces the beloved SCTTT as Kreuzspitze's flagship race binding. The beautifully simple yet effective heel piece is the very same that is used by the SCTTT, whereas the redesigned toe piece features smoother locking action, easier step-in and exit, and a manufacturing process that promises the undeniable Kreuzspitze quality at a great price point. A titanium U spring guarantees reliable vertical release at the lowest possible weight. With a race-flap riser and a flat-on-ski option, this binding offers easy touring that can be appreciated on a mountaineering ascent, on the first climb of a race, or just when casually exploring the backcountry. If you're seeking a no-frills-attached binding that is precise, reliable, and won't slow you down, then Kreuzspitze's RS binding may be the one for you.
- Made of Ergal, titanium, hardened steel, and technopolymer.
- Toe piece utilizes Kreuzspitze's innovative Precision-Fast-Easy system for super-smooth stepping in and out.
- Double toe-lever locking positions allow for boots with varying degrees of insert wear.
- Can be used with optional Kreuzspitze tech brakes that can be easily removed on race day.
- Optional crampon adapter available.
- Complies with ISMF regulations.
||1 + flat|
||Ergal, titanium, hardened steel, technopolymer|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fast touring, skimo racing|
|Notes||New toe piece with smoother action|
|Bottom Line||Kreuzspitze's top of the line race binding|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.