Dedicated ski-mountaineering racers need a boot as serious as their ambitions, allowing them to perform at the absolute highest levels without restriction. With its masterful construction, exceptional performance, and meticulous attention to detail, the Stratos VI is such a boot.
Improving and building upon prior generations of Stratos boots, the Stratos VI uses a traditional single lever and cord attachment system for the ski/walk mechanism, making for quick and efficient transitions. While the Stratos VI will happily pair with just about any race binding, the S4 Toe Inserts were designed in collaboration with Ski Trab, facilitating faster entry into the Titan toe piece, and helping save valuable time on the race course. For icy booters and ridgelines, the Vibram rubber outsole and toe/heel construction comply with ISMF regulations, providing ample traction and allowing for the use of fully automatic crampons if necessary. The carbon construction is designed with weight savings in mind and when combined with an 80° range of motion, the Stratos VI will allow you to ascend toward the stratosphere with haste. For rough race course descents, the dampening insert acts to reduce vibrations transmitted to the shell while the customizable Ultralon foam liner helps provide a secure heel hold, allowing you to pin it to the finish line with confidence.
The Stratos VI was built to its own standard of perfection, learning from prior generations, and is sure to set a new standard for the next generation of race boots.
- S4 inserts were designed in collaboration with Ski Trab, helping save time when going all-Italian.
- Reinforced carbon fiber cuff and shell have been optimized for weight savings.
- 80° range of motion allows for efficient travel uphill.
- Two forward lean positions, 10°, and 19°, allow you to choose your ideal setting.
- Ergal Aluminum walk lever with recycled cord makes the system durable, minimalistic, and a little more earth friendly!
- Bushings with the Anti Wear System make the cuff rotation almost frictionless.
- Vibram Litebase outsole provides excellent traction and is ISMF compliant.
- Waterproof and abrasion-resistant Schoeller Stretch Gaiter keeps snow on the race course and out of your boots.
- Full crampon compatibility with the ISMF-compliant toe and heel construction.
- Narrowed and tapered shape to further cut out materials and weight.
||1 Ergal Aluminum Stratos Lever & Recycled Lace|
||Carbon fiber & Rnew bio-based cuff, carbon fiber & pebax lower|
||Ultralon Bikini Liner|
||Vibram® Litebase Rubber|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Rando racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Cuts weight and sticks to mastercrafted essentials|
|Bottom Line||Sets a new standard for race boots|
|Compare to other Race Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.