What’s better than 1.0? 6.0...6 times better! These heated socks from Lenz heat your entire foot (including toes) from top to bottom, and they do so in comfort with their high-quality fabric construction. Combining a high percentage of Merino wool along with slight compression you get all the benefits of wool as it mixes and mingles with some spandex to help keep the blood flowing. Since everyone has different needs when it comes to keeping your feet warm and happy, these socks can be set to one of three different heating levels. If you want even more control over the environment in your boots, these socks can be paired with the Lenz app, providing a continuous level of temperature adjustment. Using a Bluetooth connection, you can monitor and change your temperature settings at any point from your smartphone. So, where does that heat come from? A streamlined lithium battery stays out of the way, tucking into its own pouch so you can focus on your surroundings without the worry of pressure points on your legs. Because socks can be quite aromatic at the end of a ski day, Lenz made sure these are machine washable, for easy cleaning. If you need a reliable solution to fix your problem with cold toes, the Lenz 6.0 Heated Sock will do the trick.
- Continuous heat setting when using the Lenz app allows you to change temperature on the fly.
- 3 heat settings on battery pack to match to the needs of the day.
- Compatible with the rcB 1200 and rcB1800 lithium battery packs.
- Machine washable to keep the stank in check.
- Battery tucks out of the way in the leg band for a streamlined look and feel.
|Size||US Men||US Women||EU Shoe|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.