The Petzl Swift RL headlamp is for folks who prefer the swift methods of mountain travel and who need an ulra-light and ultra-bright lamp that stays lit for hours. Beaming out a cool 900 lumens, the Swift is bright enough to function as a spare headlight for your car, but unlike your car, the Swift doesn't weigh 1800 lbs. In fact, the Swift is the brightest and lightest and most fully featured headlamp in Petzl's lineup. This lightweight lamp features Petzl's super-efficient REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, which senses the ambient light levels and adjusts its own output to fit the conditions. This technology ensures a longer burn time and will (hopefully) prevent you from blinding yourself or your partner at the transition or belay. If these aren't enough features for you, Petzl opted for a two-part strap that will keep things steady when you're dodging trees on the ski out, and did we mention that the Swift is micro-USB rechargeable? Upgrade your vision and join the future with the Petzl Swift RL headlamp.
- With IPX4 weather resistance, you can confidently use the Swift in any weather (just don't drop it in a stream).
- A reflective two-part headlamp keeps things stable no matter how fast you're moving.
- The Swift can be switched between flood or mixed beam patterns on the fly.
- A single easy-to-use button controls all functions of this headlamp.
- Both REACTIVE and standard lighting types available.
- Recharges via the micro-USB port in 6 hours.
- Max light output of 900 lumens.
|Charging Time||6 Hours|
|Lumens||900 LM max
300 LM standard
100 LM minimun
|Battery Life||In Reactive mode
2-30 hrs max
5-40 hrs standard
10-50 hrs min
|Waterproof Rating||IPX4 Water Resistant|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Night Racing, Dawn Patrol, Long Traverses|
|Notes||Reactive mode can be turned off|
|Bottom Line||Super bright light in small compact package|
|Compare to other Headlamps|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.