Skimo Co's newest hire is an aspiring Freeride World Tour athlete who stands a proud 5'3" and has no fear about straightlining down couloirs or doing backflips off of 25-foot booters. But you don't need to be flying all over the world -- and off of massive cliffs -- to appreciate the innovations of the perfect on-piste/off-piste crossover binding. With the arrival of the Shift 10, smaller skiers and those with a history of lower-leg injuries can ski with confidence that they have a binding tailored to their needs. With DIN-certified release value ranging from 4 to 10, lighter skiers and those who prefer release over retention in their touring bindings can adjust their release values to the lower end of the spectrum and rip with confidence. Full alpine-style release values mean that the Shift 10 is well-equipped for inbounds skiing as well as touring, and transitions between the two modes are easy to master. Whether you're a seasoned tech-binding user looking for a little bit more of a margin for error when skiing for the camera, or a backcountry neophyte ready to toss your frame bindings in the dumpster, the Shift 10 is the perfect binding for your freeride setup.
- Groundbreaking technology first introduced in the Salomon/Atomic Shift 13, now available for lighter skiers headed for the backcountry.
- Full TUV certification means no more guesswork around release values.
- Alpine binding-style release from the toe is a reliable choice for those with a history of lower-leg injuries.
- Multi-Norm Certification allows you to use your Shifts with a whole quiver of hard-charging boots.
- Ski-crampon compatible with specific Salomon/Atomic offerings in 100mm or 120mm widths.
- Versatile option for use on "hybrid" on-resort/backcountry setups.
||Alpine Multi-Norm Compatible (MNC)|
||90mm, 100mm, 110mm|
||1 + Flat|
||Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Lighter skiers pushing their limits in the sidecountry and backcountry|
|Notes||Transforms from alpine retention to tech-toe touring with the flip of a switch|
|Bottom Line||Groundbreaking tech now available in lower release values.|
|Compare to other Full-featured Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.