Simple descriptive name, simple functional pants. The Light Pants from Crazy Idea are a full-length thin-nylon wind pant. With zippers down the side they can be quickly donned over a skin suit or softshell to provide protection from the wind. And at an ultralight weight, they make a great checklist item for a race. The pants have an elastic waist and cuff and can be stowed in a hidden back pocket. They also feature polyester/spandex stretch zones on the inner thighs and lower back.
- Athletic fit was designed with skimo racing in mind.
- Pants can be packed down into an internal waist pocket for storage.
- Side zips let you put on and take off the pant while wearing boots & skis.
- Matches the Tempest Light jacket for head to ankle wind protection.
- Meets the UTMB/CCC checklist requirements.
|Ventilation||Full side zips|
|Materials||Nylon with polyester/spandex stretch zones|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backup wind protection|
|Notes||Full side zips|
|Bottom Line||Ultralight backup|
Compare to other Men's Overpants/Shorts
Compare to other Women's Overpants/Skirts
Questions & Reviews
What size would you recomend in Crazy Idea Lignt Pant for me: 5´9´´ - 5´10´´ (176-177 cm) tall, 33 - 34 in (87cm) waist, and 154 -158 lb (70 - 72 kg) weight, man.
Thank you so much!
1. What size would you recommend in these for a 6'1 33 waist man?
2. Are you bringing in any more Camp flash competition pants in med.?
1. Easy, that's me. I prefer the large, but you could get into the medium if you like it tight.
2. Unfortunately the Flash pant has been discontinued.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.