For those of us looking for a more technically geared touring boot that helps us remain happy while skiing aggressively, the Dynafit Hoji Free 110 could be the slipper of your Cinderella story. The boot's construction uses less material than its Hoji predecessors, allowing for a lower flex capacity. With a lower flex rating this boot may appeal to aggressive skiers that are lighter weight and just don't need stiffer boots. This is a great unisex boot that provides touring mobility and a tight fit for better all-around ski performance. Progressive forward flex technology helps this boot get stiffer the deeper you are into the front of the boot and gives you more power when you push harder. The cherry on top is that it's compatible with frame bindings. A Grilamid shell, spoiler, and cuff with fiberglass provide this boot with Herculean strength and durability. The Dynafit Hoji Free 110 is hardy and accommodating for competent or developing skiers, and for those looking for a great first boot to whisk them away into the magical backcountry.
- V-shaped tongue for more support and more range of motion when in walk mode.
- Progressive forward flex technology helps give better feedback as you push into the boot.
- Ultra-lock strap and safety lock buckles keep you secure in the boot.
- Hoji lock ensures your adjustments won't shift as you pull long days.
- Fully moldable Sidas liner offers comfort and control.
- Pomoca sole gives great grip on icy ridgelines and in icy parking lots.
- True shell size 23 for smaller feet.
|Weight (pair)||3352g [27.5]|
|Buckles||3 + Power strap.|
|Boot Sole Length||270mm [23.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, frame and some alpine bindings(MNC)|
|Forward Lean(s)||11°, 15° with optional spoiler|
|Materials||Grilamid loaded with fiberglass|
|Liner||Sidas Hoji Free liner|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, sidecountry, resort, etc.|
|Notes||Great for resort crossover.|
|Bottom Line||A softer Hoji Free for lighter skiers|
|Compare to other Freeride Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.