These boots are made for skiin’ – and that’s just what they’ll do! But eventually, you’ll have to go walking, too. Usually first. Filling the spot in their lineup previously held by the Hoji Free 130, Dynafit offers the unisex Tigard 130 and ventures into 4 buckle territory with a boot that promises to fulfill the elusive overlap between hard charging and uphill aerobic efficiency. If you’re looking for boots to do double duty in the resort and in the backcountry, or simply for a touring capable boot that skis like an alpine boot, the Tigard 130 is it. Unique to the Tigard, Dynafit used overlapping shell construction instead of the open tongue construction typical of touring boots to maintain the feel of an alpine boot. And they still managed to pack in a generous 70 degrees of motion when flipped into uphill mode. Though the boots may no longer carry his name, Hoji lives on with the Hoji Lock System, allowing one of the simplest transitions in the game by flicking a single lever. Supportive, warm, and moldable liners allow a comfortable and customizable fit. Ski the line, walk the line in the Dynafit Tigard 130.
- The lowers and cuffs are constructed of overlapping Grilamid, alpine style, as compared to the open single-layered tongue construction used on most touring boots.
- Hoji Lock provides a single mechanism that tensions the power strap and upper buckle simultaneously so you can transition in one motion using a single switch.
- GripWalk boot sole means you can use it with your touring setup or step into your alpine bindings (as long as they are GripWalk or MNC certified).
- Supportive and heat moldable freeride liner is 15mm thick to give your feet the cushion, warmth, and fit they deserve!
- Large range of motion and an openable liner let you pull the jaws of this boot far apart for easy entry and exit.
- Made in Italy, like all the best ski boots.
|Weight (pair)||3100g [27.5]|
||4 + Power Strap|
||Tech, Hybrid, ISO 9523, GripWalk|
||Grilamid, Grilamid Loaded with Carbon Fibers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring and alpine skiing|
|Notes||Dynafit gets closer to resort skiing than ever before|
|Bottom Line||Hard charging boot with backcountry chops|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.