Zip on and off this superlight hard shell pant in a hurry. The TLT 3L is the perfect extra pant layer for keeping at the bottom of you pack. It’s so light and packable that it won’t hold you back, and if you actually need to use it, it still won’t you back. That’s because it’s a four-way stretch weave with impressive breathability ratings. This is exactly what you want in a hard shell overpant. While out of your pack, the TLT 3L Overpant stops water and wind while actively exporting your sweat. While in your pack, the pants pack down into corner and weigh less than your food. Dynafit rightly calls the 3L a speed touring cover pant.
- Dynashell™ 3-Layer fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- Full-length water-repellent YKK zips let you put/take it on/off fast.
- Four-way stretch fabric doesn’t interfere much with your stride.
- Adjustable waist cinches around your current size and under layers.
- A 20,000mm rating in the water column test will keep you dry.
- Breatheability rating of 20,000 g/m²/24 which also keeps you dry.
- Anti-scuff cuffs are 100% polyester and have elastic to hold on.
- Treated with a DWR coating so water beads instead of soaks.
- Option to match with Dynashell jacket.
|Ventilation||Full Side Zips|
|Pockets||1 Thigh Pocket|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawcord|
|Cuffs||Elastic w/ anti-scuff|
||3 layer Dyna-Shell, 100% polyester lining|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||Super lightweight, zip on/off|
|Bottom Line||A stretchy and packable, touring pant|
|Compare to other Men's Overpants/Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
I would go with the large. Have fun out there!
Patrick // Skimo Co
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.