Palau is the liner supplier for Dynafit, La Sportiva, Fischer, and other well-known boot brands. This is because the 100% closed-cell EVA foam is highly moldable and offers great thermal retention. Being European, Palau of course didn’t forget to make their liners walk really well with strategic cutouts in the ankle and tongue-designs that don’t impede skinning. The Tour Lite Pro Evo liners are medium thickness, lightweight, with an Achilles flex zone and a Velcro closure. This model makes a great replacement for stock liners found on the SCARPA F1, Sportiva Sytron/Sideral, Dynafit TLT6/7, and other high-performance ski touring boots.
- 100% closed-cell EVA foam is very receptive to molding.
- Tongue-design doesn’t interfere with walking like an overlap.
- Velcro flap-system offers better calf-wrap and contact while skiing.
- Flex-zone behind the ankle allows for unimpeded skinning and booting.
- 8mm thick, Medium Density is light, flexible, yet reasonably warm.
- Compatible with TLT6, 7, Fischer Travers, F1, Spitfire and similar models.
Questions & Reviews
intuition pro tour.
I have Fischer Travers Carbon in size 285. What size liners would work for me (I'm hoping to take up a bit of volume, too)?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.