ATK's latest addition to their composite Raider series delivers another durable and weight-conscientious binding in the C-Raider 10. With a carbon composite toe frame interspersed with aluminum and stainless steel parts, this binding is fully featured, fully balanced, and lighter than many of its competitors. The same wide mounting pattern and 12mm of heel travel as the aluminum version keep the C-Raider remarkable while lightening things up and dropping the price. You could also say the "10" extends the appeal of the C-Raider 12 to lighter skiers, as ATK tries to make a binding for everyone. If you'd like to join the world of modern technology, you need to look no further than the ATK C-Raider 10 bindings on your next setup.
- Wide release-value range of 4-10, adjustable both laterally and vertically.
- Four riser heights plus a flat mode for adaptability on any aggressive climb.
- 12mm of heel travel let the ski flex past the heel gap without pre-releasing.
- Snowpack Proof keeps snow and ice buildup to a minimum around the toe.
- Cam Release System in the heel offers a more consistent vertical release.
- Magnetic heel flaps to secure your risers in position as you clomp around.
- 25mm of adjustment accommodates a wide range of boot sole lengths.
|Weight (pair)||610g [91mm]|
||86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120|
||4 + Flat|
||7075 aluminum, stainless steel, POM, 30% carbon fiber composite|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All day, everyday, touring binding|
|Notes||Sturdy composite touring option|
|Bottom Line||Fully featured binding without the fully featured grams|
|Compare to other Full-featured Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.